Rules of Play
1. All children must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult at all times. Jungle Jims does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children at any time.
2. Only children who are under 4’10” or 148cm in height may play. Children over this height may play at the discretion of the supervising staff.
3. Children should use the toilet and wash their hands before entering the play area.
4. Leave badges and jewellery and sharp objects with a responsible adult. Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatter proof lenses.
5. Please remove shoes before entering the play area. Socks must be worn at all times. They are available at reception.
6. Age restrictions vary dependant on the play zone that visitors are using. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children.
7. Play sessions are currently restricted to 2 hours.
8. We recommend to parents that children wear long sleeves and trousers. Clothes should be tucked in at all times.
9. Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area.
10. Do not play in front of slide exits.
11. It is forbidden to; (A) Walk or Run up and down the slides (B) Climb on the netted walls or the system structure.
12. No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the play area.
13. Children who are unwell or contagious should not enter the play area.
14. Balls or other objects should not be thrown at each other.
15. Bad Language, violent behaviour or bullying will not be tolerated. offenders may be asked to leave the premises without refund.
16. Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and well being of the children in their care and must maintain supervision at all times.
17. In the interest of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris which falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible. Report any spillages to a member of staff.
18. Report all accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of reoccurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of ongoing safety audits.
19. All damages to Jungle Jims property either accidental or deliberate must be reported to a member of staff.
20. Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. should be conducted in the baby changing room. Place nappies in the correct bins provided.
21. For Health and Safety reasons, only food and drink purchased at Jungle Jims may be consumed on the premises.
22. Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. Don’t attempt to intervene yourself.
The Jungle Jims team supervise the play equipment and help maximise your children’s enjoyment from the play experience they are not however a replacement for parental supervision.
Parents/Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the play centre, Jungle Jims cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment.